Thursday 6 January 2011

2011 ! !

It's been a while since ive posted on my blog have been so busy with christmas and everything finally have time to get back to my mini- ing lol I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Im hoping to start my witches Cove soon but now i'm  collecting little things  to start me off starting with my new potion bottles made by Vicki i love all the potion bottles Vicki makes and her dressers too, and also seeing what Vicki does with her witches house its fun theme for miniatures   i'm   looking forward to collect more potions. There wicked lol :-)


Here's my potion bottles i love the steampunk one 


I love these little bottles too Thank you Vicki xxx




3 comments:

  1. You are so Welcome Helen. I am excited to see your Witches Cove, I know it will be wild :)

    Victoria xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bottles are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete