Thursday 25 November 2010

My Lovely New Shop


My lovely new shop arrived this morning from  http://bearcabinminiatures.blogspot.com/  and im so happy with it, Christmas has come early ..lol I have been looking for a little shop for a while now and when i saw this i just had to have it, its perfect! and everything is done outside and inside so i dont have to worry about how i will do it all, Which is lovely as i can get straight on with decorating my shop.

Its a shop for my witches, and it will be witches hat makers/ brooms/ wands and potions  all together. Im really going to enjoy this i finally have somewhere for my brooms and hats lol...

The shop is so realistic with a aged look which i love,  Here are a few pics  of me  having a lovely couple of hours  putting hats in and brooms and books.

And Little Bob Is my New Mini Bear I also got today


I love the Flooring and Counters




Bob is such a little cutie and he is a little mischievous you can tell just by his look on his face i can see him getting up to all sorts of mischief when the shop is closed ..

Ive just added a lamp that i have its for somewhere else but for now will use this one.








I have Added My Steampunk Wall Clock That I Have Made  



Still lots of things to do will keep updating pics as i go along. Im still deciding how to decorate the wall's Maybe some witches paintings etc also will do more on the clock  





3 comments:

  1. You have been having fun and it all looks wonderful, Helen. That bottom shelf is perfectly sized for your broom :)Thank you for the link too :)
    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Great Helen! What fun! Your hats and broom look great in there. I can tell Bob is going to be trouble by the innocent lok on his face hee hee.

    Victoria : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julia and vicki I have had so much fun today Im going to keep a broom on the shelf its the perfect size The broom thats there at moment is for my friend so i will my broom there.. I have just added a lamp i have to put in there for now.. Bob has already been messing around books have moved! ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete